The eKO SuperLite Mat is a superior yoga travel mat that provides superior grip, weighs about 0.9 kg and can be folded to fit easily in small travel spaces! These eco yoga mats are made of biodegradable rubber that won't fade or flake. Wherever your practice takes you, the eKO SuperLite is the best yoga mat for yogis on the go!
• Exceptional for traveling – folds to fit in any travel space or purse (when not traveling, the mat is best stored rolled)
• Weighs about 0.9 kg for ultra-portability*
• Surface texture offers superior grip, even with light perspiration
• Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching
• Closed cell design will not absorb bacteria
• Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
• No PVC, toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes
• 99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities
• Every product is unique, and naturally, there may be variances of up to 0.23 kg in the weight of each mat
• Dual Layer Technology for optimal combination of grip, durability & slip-resistance
• Grip & Durability (Top Layer): ‘Orange Peel’ surface texture is naturally grippy, closed cell keeps out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria for better durability
• Stretch-resistant Scrim: Made from biodegradable cotton and polyester blend; Binds top/bottom layer together with heating process, eliminating need for toxic glues
• Natural & Biodegradable: Made from biodegradable, Non-amazon harvested tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dies
The eKO SuperLite Mat is a natural yoga mat made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO SuperLite are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften the rubber. Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, we have chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton.
To Clean: All eKO series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat with Manduka’s Mat Restore Spray (a vinegar based solution) or a 50/50 mixture of water and organic apple cider vinegar.
It is recommended that you DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water and DO NOT use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat.
To Store: When not traveling, the eKo Superlite is best stored rolled up. Do not leave the mat exposed to excessive amounts of sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
Through Manduka's manufacturing process, eKO Series mats are 99% latex free, and safe to use for people with latex sensitivities. However, if you know you are sensitive to even traces of latex then we recommend you purchase from our PRO Series yoga mats.