The PROlite is the perfect solution for people seeking a lightweight yoga mat with superior quality and comfort. The PROlite is a lighter, zero-waste yoga mat -- for in the studio, and on the go.
• Hygienic closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-practice cleanup a breeze
• High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on most surfaces
• Proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place on the floor
• Professional medium grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
• The grip of the PRO Series improve with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice
• Emissions-free manufacturing
• 100% latex free
• Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
• The PRO Series is hand-finished so may vary slightly in length
• Colorfields colors are hand-processed, so each pattern will be unique, we can't guarantee the mat will match the image exactly.
Pro Tip: We recommend pairing the PRO Series with one of our equa® hand towels or yogitoes® hand towels to absorb moisture and increase grip. During a more warm/sweaty practice we recommend pairing the PRO Series with one of our equa® mat towels or yogitoes® mat towels.
Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The PROlite is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX, an environmental certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.
To Store: Roll Manduka PROlite mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of PROlite mats improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, use a light spritz of water, and scrub it down with a stiff brush before allowing to air dry in the sunshine.
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Renew or any non-solvent household cleaner with a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT clean your mat with a garden hose, put in the bathtub or shower, put it in the washing machine, or use a vacuum cleaner - it may break the machine and ruin your mat! If you are ever unsure of a cleaning method, feel free to contact us for the best recommendations on mat care.